Monday, February 29, 2016

Feb 2016 Portfolio


End of Feb, we see some mini rally on the stock market and people are saying we are at the bottom already. However, I am still not sure as I see that the down trend is still intact. Oil also made some mini rally which brings some relief to my oil related stocks such as Keppel Corp and Sembcorp. Maybe its time to buy some of them to average down :)

This month I added CMPacific into my portfolio.
CMPacific is a transport infrastructure company in China collecting road tolls in expressway. A rather stable and defensive stock if you asked me. During this bear, it also didnt go down by alot. Just glad to add some into my portfolio.

STI vs my portfolio

My portfolio is still hovering in the negative region :( but good news is that I beat STI at least a consolation prize :)

PeriodSTIMy Portfolio (Realised)Verdict
Jan 2016-20.78%-15.15% I win
Feb 2016-18.98%-12.11% I win

Total 22 stocks in portfolio



Dividend
This month I received dividends from Keppel Reit, Sabana Reit and Second Chance.



Checkout my Dividend history

Dividend Stock Tracker
I keep track of good SGX dividend stocks such as 10 years consistent SGX dividend stocks, REITs, Business Trusts, etc with real time information update. Checkout the link below:
Checkout my Dividend Tracker

4 comments:

  1. CMP is a s-chip, very dangerous
    many bloggers have created a lot of hype in this stock

    I worry for the common retail investors

    I see more bad acquisitions and rights issue ahead for CMP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the warning
      i nibble a bit only
      will closely monitor this 1

      Delete
  2. Hi Jimmy,

    I like what I read from your blog. I just added you into my blog. Huat ahh....

    David

    ReplyDelete