Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Jan 2017 Portfolio

This month, thanks to Trump effect, the market ran up alot and we have witnessed history that DOW broke 20,000 and STI also shot through 3000. My portfolio also enjoyed the run up. This month I also didnt buy any stocks because of the run up. I will probably buy up some when there's a correction in Feb.

STI vs my portfolio

My portfolio is still hovering in the negative region :( but good news is that I beat STI at least a consolation prize :)

PeriodSTIMy Portfolio (Realised)Verdict
Jan 2017-6.33%-2.01% I win

Total 24 stocks in portfolio



This month got no dividend at all :(



Checkout my Dividend history

Dividend Stock Tracker
I keep track of good SGX dividend stocks such as 10 years consistent SGX dividend stocks, REITs, Business Trusts, etc with real time information update. Checkout the link below:
Checkout my Dividend Tracker

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy,

    Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Lunar New Year!

    Eh... How can STI be down -11.56%???

    No matter whether its for 1 month starting 1st Jan 2017 or going back 1 year starting 1st Jan 2016 ;)

    You may want to go slow with the drinking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u r right its -6.33 it was a typo
      thanks for pointing it out

      Delete